Hi! I’m Jethro Lipsun and currently located in Los Angeles, California. My life goal is to empower harmony between people and technology. In order to do so, I first need to learn more about people, their wants, needs, and lifestyles. Fortunately, I love to travel which allows me to experience new cultures, events, and connect with people. I proactively engage with people and listen to their lifestyles and technological knowledge which gives me a broader perspective on how technology can enrich their lives.
In addition to traveling, I am obsessed with technology and currently leverage the Microsoft ecosystem (C#, .NET, PowerShell, SQL Server, Windows, Office, SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.). My core strengths and experience are providing the best customer and business technical support, software development, and systems analysis. With these strengths, I am focused in striving for harmony by ensuring customer satisfaction, developing technological solutions for any needs, and creating the best seamless experiences with minimal downtime.
Some Additional Details
Master of Science in Information Technology Management
Western Governors University (WGU) – Salt Lake City, UT
April 2018 – April 2019
This program provides practical and relevant coursework in leadership, technology operations and integration, sourcing, risk, planning, influence, finance, solutions development, and project management with a global perspective on emerging technologies, practices and methodologies.
- Information Technology Management
- Technical Communication
- Power, Influence and Leadership
- Cyberlaw, Regulations and Compliance
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Advanced Networking Technology
- Disaster Recovery Planning, Prevention and Response
- Technological Globalization
- MS, Information Technology Management Capstone
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA) – Los Angeles, CA
June 2008 – June 2013
This program prepares for careers involving the design of computer systems and their applications to science and industry.
- Relational Databases & SQL
- Website Development
- Programming / Object Oriented Programming / Data Structures (Java and C++)
- Computer Organization, Operating Systems & Networks
- Software Design
- Computer Ethics in the Information Age
- Software Engineering
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Logic Programming
- Automata Theory
- Functional Programming
- Parallel & Distributive Programming
- Principles of Database Systems
- Cryptography & Information Security
- Web and Internet Programming
- Unix and Shell Programming
- Computer Networking Protocols
- Computer Architecture
- Software Design Laboratory & Recap
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
The CAPM demonstrates the understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
This certificate is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications.